- MS Office/Excel/Internet.
- Team Management/Team Handling.
- Vendor Management/Vendor Creation.
- Government Liasioning/Investigation/Complaint Tracking.
- Attendance & Shift Management/Fuel Management/Auditing/Vehicle Tracking.
• Coordinate with district Health department and Janani express vendors for necessary documents for billing clearance.
• Solving the Operational Problems related to all 108 Ambulances, 102 Janani Express, MMU, Pilot, EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) and district Health Dept.
• Updating the all Pilot and EMT regarding the status of vehicle and medicine from time to time.
• Audit all the Vehicles , Equipments and Medicine in every month and fulfill the requirements.
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly different types of reports and provide the same through e-mail to the heads and District Health Officials.
• Coordinating with maintenance dept. to ensure timely maintained the Vehicles.
• Work as communication key between Back office staff , Operational staff and Government Officials.
• Vehicle Tracking time to time for smooth operation.
- Coordinate with District Supervisors and Police department for necessary documents for billing clearance.
• Solving the Problems related to all FRVs , Pilots ,District Supervisors and district police staff.
• Updating the all pilot and police staff regarding the status of vehicle, netviewer Software and MDT System from time to time.
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports and provide the same through e-mail to the heads.
• Coordinating with TATA Motors to ensure timely delivery of the Vehicle to the Police department.
• Keeping track of the pilots, DS and police staff complaints.
• Work as communication key between Back office staff and field staff.