One Year Diploma in Hotel Management in 2009 from A.F.C.I. Chamba Uttrakhand
UTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Planning, implementing and monitoring of winning business strategies to drive growth in business volumes.
• Exploring and monitoring market trends and moods to identify fresh business opportunities and developing new as well as existent market for higher levels of sales and revenues.
• Organize and conduct sales promotional activities as a part of brand building and market development effort.
• Doing Market Researches, Trend and Competitive Analysis etc for keeping abreast of market trends for assessment of market need’s for product development.
• Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office personnel, Participates in the selection of front office personnel, Schedules the front office staff, Supervises workload during shifts,
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee, Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
• Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated, Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
• Reviews and completes credit limit report, Works within the allocated budget for the front office, Receives information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager, Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift, Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies, Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel, Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
• Upholds the hotel’s commitment to hospitality, Prepare performance reports related to front office, Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyze rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. i.e. flash report, allowance etc.