· HR Generalist Affairs.
· Benefits/ Payroll Administration.
· HRMS Database Administration.
· Employee Relations.
· Program & Event Management.
· HR Policies & Procedures.
· Team Building / Morale Building.
· Employee Counseling.
· Dispute Resolution.
· Legal Issues & Compliance.
· Confidential Record Keeping.
· Staff Recruitment & Retention.
· Disciplinary Procedures.
· Employee Development & Training.
· Contract Negotiations / Administration.
· Set out the foundation of HR department in a new launched company.
· Designed various policies which fall in HR domain.
· Formulated various forms & formats to be used.
· Developed the HR Induction Manual.
· Process all hires benefits, leaves, time & attendance, termination and payroll paperwork.
· Follow & administered HRMS system.
· Preparing various letters like offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, increment letter, transfer letter.
· Absenteeism notice, warning letter, show cause notice, experience/service certificate.
· Preparation of Full & Final settlement generation of experience letters, relieving letters.
· Developing employee engagement programs like initiated and administered a welcome-mail policy to all new joiners, initiated regular birthday mailers & celebration policy.
· Advertising vacancies, resourcing, screening and short listing resumes through various job portals or else internal reference, head hunting.
· Conducting telephonic interviews & personal interviews in coordination with department heads.
· Rectified haphazard process in all the sub sections of HR by properly maintaining database & filing of various records.
· Coordinated and supported the recruitment, including pre-employment screenings, offer letters and new hire orientation.
· Management of HRIS application and maintained the attendance, leave, overtime & other HR database.
· Introduces the Attendance Tracking System which enabled the company to know the rate of absenteeism and conducted counseling sessions on one to one to know the reason of absenteeism.
· Taking care for the F&F Settlement of exiting employees.
· Participating and discussing with management regarding the new policies, maintaining the records of the employee by maintaining their personal file.
· Process documentation while preparing reports relating to personal activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
· Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
· Serving as a point of contact with benefits vendors/administrators.
· Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job application.
· Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
· Communicate with public services whenever necessary.
· Responsible to operate biometrics and enter the thumb impression for new employees for their particular identity.
· Involved in handling software with master updation of employees in organization’s HRIS system according to daily weekly and monthly basis.
· Maintained all the documentations and files of all the employees along with joining and exit formalities accordingly.
· Adhere to deal with account section in sorting out their queries related to any particular employee or HR perception.
· Responsible for payment collection and billing the complete data from the other vendors and clients.
· Involved in major duties like sampling and bar coding the objects that are shipped or drawn by organization.
· Majorly completed the entire auditing task for respected data and billing assessments for vendors and client.
· Making sure that complete data has been maintained and appropriate entries have been done for daily, weekly and monthly reports.